Next Off-Grid Living Festival – 9-10th April 2022. Gates open 9am – 4pm.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
FESTIVAL GENERAL ADMISSION INFO
- PRICES: $25 One Day Pass – $35 Full Weekend Pass.
- GATES OPEN – 9am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday – with full festival activities both days. Note: talks, workshops and demos programs are different on both days so if you’re excited to see and do everything we highly recommend a WEEKEND PASS – just $35.
- LOCATION – Centennial Park, McGregor St, Eldorado VIC
- PARKING – Plenty of space for all visitors onsite, please be patient as the CFA will be volunteering their time for free to assist – be sure to have a gold coin donation ready.
- KIDS under 14 are welcome for FREE when register with an adult ticket. And there’s PLENTY of fun activities for them to enjoy.
- SORRY NO DOGS PERMITTED into festival grounds, however if you’re only coming for a short visit there are many shade trees that you can make use of in the surrounding parking areas around the oval. Service dogs welcome only.
- Weekend Pass does NOT include camping onsite. There is no space for camping onsite – please see local camping and accommodation tips here.
🔸TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE🔸
🔸REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED TO ALL IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO A COVID LOCKDOWN🔸
LATEST COVID INFO: It has been yet another difficult year to decided whether or not to run our festival, but given that it inspires so many and the Covid situation keeps moving and changing so rapidly we’ve made the big decision to stay positive and run the festival.
What if it is cancelled due to lockdowns? You will receive a full ticket refund and new dates will be announced soon after for 2023.
Do I need to be vaccinated to attend? We do not agree with this mandate for smaller outdoor events and hope that the rules will change by April, however if the regulations still require us to check vaccination/exemption passes upon entry, we may unfortunately be forced to do so. We will be keeping a constant check on this rule for changes and will announce “open for all” as soon as possible. We will also keep 20% of our tickets on reserve for last minute purchases to ensure we won’t sell out while you’re waiting for things to change. If the rules do not change, we offer our greatest apologies and hope that you will join us in 2023.
Will the event be Covid Safe? Yes, this event has a Covid Safe Plan which you can download from our FAQ page shortly.
This event is all set to go ahead in April. If however there is another lockdown on the dates of the event, it will be cancelled and all ticket holders will be sent a full refund. So please feel secure booking your tickets now. Also if you are potentially sick with Covid at the time of the event we ask that you do not attend and please send an email to request your refund before the start time of the event.