Next Off-Grid Living Festival – 10-11th April 2021. Gates open 9am – 4pm.
2021 TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
FESTIVAL GENERAL ADMISSION INFO
- GATES OPEN – 9am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday – with full festival activities both days. Note, the talks, workshops and demos programs are different on both days so if you’re excited to see and do everything we highly recommend a WEEKEND PASS – just $33.
- LOCATION – Centennial Park, McGregor St, Eldorado VIC
- PARKING – Plenty of space for all visitors onsite, please be patient as the CFA will be volunteering their time for free to assist – be sure to have a gold coin donation ready.
- KIDS under 14 are welcome for FREE when register with an adult ticket. And there’s PLENTY of fun activities for them to enjoy.
- SORRY NO DOGS PERMITTED into festival grounds, however if you’re only coming for a short visit there are many shade trees that you can make use of in the surrounding parking areas around the oval and we’ll have some dog bowls for water near the front gate. We’re also talking with our volunteers about offer a dog walking service with a small donation fee that will go towards Wild Animal Bush Fire Relief efforts. (See more about why dogs aren’t allow on the FAQ page.)
- SERVICE DOGS WELCOME – on lead, with jackets and poop bags handy please.
- COVID SAFE EVENT – see guidelines below and more details coming soon.
- PLEASE BE KIND, BE FRIENDLY and BE OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
NOTE – Weekend Pass does not include camping onsite. There is no space for camping onsite – please see local camping and accommodation tips here.
🔸TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE THIS YEAR🔸
To run a Covid Safe Event we must keep record of everyone that attends the festival so tickets must be purchased online this year. The early you can book them in the easier it will be for us to plan ahead to make the weekend amazing for you all, so please book soon.
🟢 COVID UPDATE – TICKET PRICES 🟢With the latest Covid-Safe Events information being released by the Government we are beginning to realise that as event organisers this year will be much harder and more expensive – but still very POSSIBLE. We’ll definitely be going ahead with the 2021 Off-Grid Living Festival, however there will be many costs incurred to meet all of the new regulations. We’re determined to make it work. So to ensure that we can sustain these costs while securing the future of the festival, ticket prices will increase by 10% from 1st January 2021 – Prices $22 day pass and $33 weekend pass.
COVID SAFE EVENT
This is a COVID SAFE event, all guidelines by the State Government will be adhered to. As a participant we ask that you please do the following to assist:
- Buy your tickets online to avoid crowding at gate and to help with record keeping.
- Give correct and full information on your ticket booking so we can contact trace everyone is there is any reports of COVID at the event.
- Do not come to the event is you are unwell on the dates. Stay at home and send an email requesting a refund for your ticket.
- If you suddenly feel unwell at the event, please make your way to the first-aid area and provide information to staff.
- We recommend that you download the Commonwealth Government COVIDSafe app prior to attending the event
- Maintain physical distancing within the event.
- Practice good hygiene. Eg. Wash hands when necessary – upon entering the event and after toilet use or eating.
Do not attend the event if:
You have been in close contact with a person who is diagnosed coronavirus (COVID-19) positive
You are positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
You have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days
Event organisers have the right to refuse entry and may insist that anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms needs to leave the event and obtain coronavirus (COVID-19) testing as per health guidelines
Further guidelines will be sent to all ticket holders via email 1 week prior to the event, as the rules will be easing/changing as we move into 2021.