The Off-Grid Living Festival was founded in 2018 and has quickly grown to become one of the best & biggest sustainability event in Australia, whilst still maintaining a grassroots vibe. This is achieved by combining education and entertainment for one amazing weekend in North-East Victoria.
Tickets will be available for up to 5,000 participants per day, making this is an amazing opportunity to get your business in the forefront of a diverse and extensive audience.
The Off-Grid Living Festival is a place for ……
Unique, vibrant and interactive traders, craftspeople & experts to:
- Demonstrate & Inspire – A wonderful place to display your skills, talents & crafts, share knowledge, collaborate and inspire others.
- Share Information – If you have expertise in an off-grid or sustainable living topic, or have experienced living off-grid we’d love to see you with a stall space or in the Off-Grid Gurus tent where people can come and have a chat with you.
- Sell & Promote products – A rare opportunity to display and sell your products/produce and wares to hoards of people who are truly interested and intrigued by off-grid and sustainable ways of living.
- Host workshops – This is an interactive festival and a highlight of the day for many attendees is enjoying the many hands-on workshops on offer. Hosts can set their workshops fees as required, however we ask that you please keep workshop prices affordable to allow people from all-walks of life to be able to participate. Workshops can be held in an extended stall space or in our workshops hub by special request. All workshops will be promoted on the festival program.
- Present – Opportunities to present talks on the Main Stage, Conversation Hub or Off-Grid Gurus Tent.
- Feed hungry punters – We’re specifically looking for food vendors that match the theme of the day. Offering campfire cooked, freshly baked, wood-fired, smoked, local produce, organic treats, nourishing brews, broths, ferments, preserves and more. Interesting food vans also welcome – see waste wise and health requirements below.
- Entertain – We’re also looking for entertainers to bring some upbeat vibes to the festival, off-grid style (solar sound system). There will be 1 main stage, a busking stage and options to set-up freestyle &/or roam anywhere to spread the fun everywhere you go. Musicians, dancers, story tellers, circus folk, puppeteers, face-painters, medieval characters, street performers etc.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Last years event hosted 200 stalls from all topic categories. This year we’ll be expanding the event to allow for up to 220 stalls and looking for people from each of the following categories:
PEOPLE ARE COMING TO THIS FESTIVAL TO:
LEARN about Off-Grid Living
BUY interesting, unique and hard-to-find products
SEE the latest technologies
WATCH unique crafts and skill demonstrations
MEET interesting people who are open to sharing information and new friends.
We are looking for exhibitors who are open to sharing, happy and INTERACTIVE.
Exhibitors stalls prices listed on APPLICATION FORM.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PAST EVENTS….
The 2018, 2019 & 2021 Off-Grid Living Festivals were a huge success and we received and amazing array of feedback from both exhibitors and participants. We had sell-out crowds who were really diverse and enthusiastic, and we saw people from all walks of life coming along for different reasons. The majority of people were there for the variety of information, advice, products and workshops, but we also saw many families coming along for a fun day out. Approximately 98% of feedback we’ve received has been very positive with people LOVING the festival. And the remaining 2% wanted to see MORE diversity and unique off-grid living stalls and the plan is to fulfill these requests for next year with a bigger and better event.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2022…..
- More stall spaces and diversity, covering topic requests we’ve received from last years visitors.
- An expansion of the Conversation Hub and Off-Grid Gurus tent which have proven to be extremely popular and packed out all weekend.
- More workshops and free activities.
- Bigger food and entertainment area.
WHEN/WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Saturday & Sunday – 9 & 10th April 2022
Address: NORTH EAST VICTORIA – Centennial Park, Eldorado VIC.
DO I NEED TO BRING MY OWN MARQUEE?
Yes, all marquees need to be BYO. We do not have any for hire.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN I HAVE ON MY STALL WITH FREE ENTRY?
Stall can be maned by as many people as you need, all of which will receive free entry if they are working. If you have more than 4 however please just let us know.
IS THERE PARKING ONSITE?
Yes, exhibitors car parking is onsite within Centennial Park in a designated location. Cars are not allowed as part of your exhibitors space, unless approved by request on your application.
CAN I CAMP ONSITE?
Yes, camping onsite is for stall holders only and is available Thursday -Sunday night, with facilities (shower/toilet) available for use.
DO I NEED MARKET STALL INSURANCE?
Yes, you must have at minimum of 10M public liability coverage. This is available to purchase for market stalls for 2 day or 3 months from various insurers.
WHEN IS THE BOOKING PAYMENT DUE?
Once your application is accepted we’ll send out an invoice for your stall fee. This will not be due until December, however your site will not be officially booked until it is paid. If we’re getting close to booked out, we’ll send you a reminder to get your payment in to confirm your booking.
Applications open until January 2022. Position are filled quickly however so please send your application in asap.
Please feel free to email us anytime with questions. A detailed information pack will be sent out to all traders once approved with instructions for the day.