LOCATION: Centennial Park, Eldorado, (Coolaman Nature’s Remedies Stall Site)
TIME: (Session 1) 10am-11.30am, (Session 2) 1pm-2.30pm
PRICE: $50.00, book pre-paid online or visit Coolaman Nature’s Remedies at the festival on Saturday to buy tickets (if not sold out).
HOST: Catherine Van Merkestein & Lawrie O’Dwyer – Coolaman Nature’s Remedies
Program: Herbs and Flower Essences for a healthy, happy life.
Using what is at your home and surrounding local area.
* Why nature is so good for us? A brief history of herbalism and flower essences and
- Plant signatures -how to read a plant to understand its medicinal properties.
- A hands on look at particular herbs and flowers-Drink herbal teas. Test flower
- What everyday medicinal herbs and flowers you can grown around your home
- How to select, pick and dose with specific plants. Safe and unsafe plants.
- Where to find current information, further training & references.
- You will receive a handbook to take home as a reference.