LOCATION: Centennial Park, Eldorado, (Coolaman Nature’s Remedies Stall Site)
TIME: (Session 1) 1.00pm – 2.30pm. (Session 2) 3.30 – 5pm
PRICE: $50.00, book pre-paid online or visit Coolaman Nature’s Remedies at the festival on Saturday to buy tickets (if not sold out).
HOST: Catherine Van Merkestein & Lawrie O’Dwyer – Coolaman Nature’s Remedies
This workshop is about understand the spirit of the land, animals and plants, Australia’s ancient wisdom.
- Connecting with plants, trees and flowers. Mindfulness techniques to quiet the mind.
- Approaching trees – ask-permission, respecting their wisdom,
- Forming friendships – a long-term relationships.
- Gaining information- medicinal purposes of particular plant.
- Principle of exchange for the healing
- Slow down, being respectful, open & a good listener
- Cautions, making an offering
- Merging and Transmission
- Where to find current information, references.
- You will receive a handbook to take home as a reference.