The Off-Grid Living Festival is place for unique, vibrant and interactive traders to :
- Demonstrate & Inspire – display your skills, talents & crafts, share knowledge, collaborate and inspire others
- Sell & Promote products – A rare opportunity to display and sell your products/produce and wares to hoards of people who are truly interested and intrigued by off-grid and sustainable ways of living.
- Host mini workshops – Traders are welcome to offer and host mini workshops throughout the festival. You are welcome to pre-sell tickets to your workshop before the event or gather up interest and sell tickets on the day. We ask that you please keep mini workshop prices to an affordable price and perhaps use this as an opportunity to promote your full length workshops held at a later date.
- Feed hungry punters – We’re specifically looking for food vendors that match the theme of the day. Offering campfire cooked, freshly baked, wood-fired, smoked, local produce, organic treats, nourishing brews, broths, ferments, preserves and more. Interesting food vans welcome.
- Entertain – We’re also looking for entertainers to bring some upbeat vibes to the festival, off-grid style (no electricity). They’re will be 2 mini stages and options to set-up freestyle &/or roam anywhere spread the fun everywhere you go. Musicians, dancers, story tellers, circus folk, puppeteers, face-painters, jokers, medieval characters, street performers etc.
Applications now open: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We encourage our traders to be creative and allow for plenty of interaction in setting up their sites. We’re open to all types of displays: regular market stalls, camp-fires, tiny houses, outdoor areas, communal talking circles, hands-on play & display, tipi’s/unique shelters, outdoor kitchens etc.
The festival location, Centennial Park, Eldorado VIC is a beautiful tree filled setting with plenty of grassy open spaces, shady nooks, large oval and small indoor hub. Once all traders have been confirmed a unique site map will be created with 8 focus areas throughout the park – Bush Craft, Alternative Farming, Sustainable Energy, Hand crafts, Homesteading, Natural Building, Health & Wellbeing and Community. Plus various other spaces for entertainment and foods.
More information: Please feel free to email us anytime with questions. A detailed information pack will be sent out to all traders once approved with instructions for the day.
Price for traders: (Payment requested via emailed invoice after application received and approved)
- Demonstation Only / Skill Share / Offering free workshops (not selling anything) – Free
- Demonstration Only to promote yourself or your business – $25
Waste Wise Event
To ensure the lowest environmental impact we ask that the following rules be followed by ALL stall holders:
- No single use plastic or polystyrene allowed.
- All packaging for goods sold must be re-usable or recyclable – no plastic bags please.
We will have many boomerang bags available at the entry for visitors to grab.
- If selling food and drinks you must only use compostable drink and food containers and eating utensils. These can be purchased very affordably through various website, here are a few to get you on the right track:
- No drinks in plastic bottles are to be sold. We have some great drink vendors coming along selling home-made drinks and we will be reminding visitors to bring their bottled water along. We are also taking a healthy approach and ask that no soft drinks be available for sale on the day. If food vendors would like to add drink options to their stalls please write to us for approval.
- If everyone follows these simple guidelines above we hope to generate no land-fill waste at the event.
- All food scraps will be collected in separate bins and taken to our nearby farm for composting.