Next Off-Grid Living Festival – 18-19th April 2020. Gates open 9am – 4pm.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED & SELLING FAST
FESTIVAL GENERAL ADMISSION INFO
- GATES OPEN – 9am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday – with full festival activities both days. Note, the talks, workshops and demos programs are different on both days so if you’re excited to see and do everything we highly recommend a WEEKEND PASS – just $30.
- LOCATION – Centennial Park, McGregor St, Eldorado VIC
- PARKING – Plenty of space for all visitors onsite, please be patient as the CFA will be volunteering their time for free to assist – be sure to have a gold coin donation ready.
- KIDS under 14 are welcome for FREE when register with an adult ticket. And there’s PLENTY of fun activities for them to enjoy.
- SORRY NO DOGS PERMITTED into festival grounds, however if you’re only coming for a short visit there are many shade trees that you can make use of in the surrounding parking areas around the oval and we’ll have some dog bowls for water near the front gate. We’re also talking with our volunteers about offer a dog walking service with a small donation fee that will go towards Wild Animal Bush Fire Relief efforts. (See more about why dogs aren’t allow on the FAQ page.)
- SERVICE DOGS WELCOME – on lead, with jackets and poop bags handy please.
- PLEASE BE KIND, BE WELCOMING AND BE OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.