The Off-Grid Living Festival is place for unique, vibrant and interactive traders to :
- Demonstrate & Inspire – display your skills, talents & crafts, share knowledge, collaborate and inspire others
- Sell & Promote products – A rare opportunity to display and sell your products/produce and wares to hoards of people who are truly interested and intrigued by off-grid and sustainable ways of living.
- Host mini workshops – Traders are welcome to offer and host mini workshops throughout the festival. You are welcome to pre-sell tickets to your workshop before the event or gather up interest and sell tickets on the day. We ask that you please keep mini workshop prices to an affordable price and perhaps use this as an opportunity to promote your full length workshops held at a later date.
- Feed hungry punters – We’re specifically looking for food vendors that match the theme of the day. Offering campfire cooked, freshly baked, wood-fired, smoked, local produce, organic treats, nourishing brews, broths, ferments, preserves and more. Interesting food vans welcome.
- Entertain – We’re also looking for entertainers to bring some upbeat vibes to the festival, off-grid style (no electricity). They’re will be 2 mini stages and options to set-up freestyle &/or roam anywhere spread the fun everywhere you go. Musicians, dancers, story tellers, circus folk, puppeteers, face-painters, jokers, medieval characters, street performers etc.
Applications now open: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We encourage our traders to be creative and allow for plenty of interaction in setting up their sites. We’re open to all types of displays: regular market stalls, camp-fires, tiny houses, outdoor areas, communal talking circles, hands-on play & display, tipi’s/unique shelters, outdoor kitchens etc.
The festival location, Centennial Park, Eldorado VIC is a beautiful tree filled setting with plenty of grassy open spaces, shady nooks, large oval and small indoor hub. Once all traders have been confirmed a unique site map will be created with 8 focus areas throughout the park – Bush Craft, Alternative Farming, Sustainable Energy, Hand crafts, Homesteading, Natural Building, Health & Wellbeing and Community. Plus various other spaces for entertainment and foods.
More information: Please feel free to email us anytime with questions. A detailed information pack will be sent out to all traders once approved with instructions for the day.
Price for traders: (Payment requested via emailed invoice after application received and approved)
- Demonstation Only / Skill Share / Offering free workshops (not selling anything) – Free
- Demonstration Only to promote yourself or your business – $25
Waste Wise Agreement
All stall holders will be asked to follow our low waste guidelines to ensure our festival foot-print is as low as possible. In particular we will ask that packaging be kept to a minimum and the essentials be recyclable & biodegradable, particularly for food vendors. These simple guidelines will be included in your festival info pack once your application has be approved.